orChid

orChid
coloRful Luv

Monday, February 22, 2010

++Hillary Duff++

FLY

In a moment everything can change 

Feel the wind on your shoulder

For a minute all the world can wait

Let go of your yesterday


Can you hear it calling? 

Can you feel it in your soul?

Can you trust its longing and take control?

 

Fly

Open up the part of you that wants to hide away

You can shine

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life

And start to try

'Cause it's your time

Time to fly

 

All your worries, leave them somewhere else

Find a dream you can follow

Reach for something when there's nothing else

And the world's feeling hollow

 

Can you hear it calling?

Can you feel it in your soul?

Can you trust its longing and take control?

 

Fly

Open up the part of you that wants to hide away

You can shine

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life

And start to try

'Cause it's your time

Time to fly

 

And when you're down and feel alone,

Just want to run away

Trust yourself and don't give up

You know you better than anyone else

 

In a moment everything can change

Feel the wind on your shoulder

For a minute all the world can wait

Let go of yesterday

 

Fly

Open up the part of you that wants to hide away

You can shine

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life

And start to try

 

Fly

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life

And start to try

'cause it's your time

Time to fly

 

In a moment, everything can change

 

WAKE UP

There's people talking

They talk about me

They know my name

They think they know everything

But they don't know anything

About me

 

Give me a dance floor

Give me a dj

Play me a record

Forget what they say

Cause I need to go

I need to getaway tonight

 

I put my makeup on a saturday night

I try and make it happen

Try to make it all right

I know I make mistakes

I'm living life day to day

It's never really easy but it's ok

 

Wake Up Wake Up

On a saturday night

Could be New York

Maybe Hollywood and VIne

London, Paris maybe Tokyo

There's something going on anywhere

I go Tonight

Tonight

Yeah, tonight

 

The cities restless

It's all around me

People in motion

Sick of all the same routines

And they need to go

They need to get away

Tonight

 

I put my makeup on a saturday night

I try and make it happen

Try to make it all right

I know I make mistakes

I'm living life day to day

It's never really easy but it's ok

 

Wake Up Wake Up

On a saturday night

Could be New York

Maybe Hollywood and VIne

London, Paris maybe Tokyo

There's something going on anywhere

I go Tonight

Tonight

Yeah, tonight

 

People all around you

Everywhere that you go

People all around you

They don't really know you

Everybody watching like it's some kind of show

Everybody's watching

They don't really know you now

(They don't really know you)

(They don't really know you)

And forever

 

Wake Up Wake Up

On a saturday night

Could be New York

Maybe Hollywood and VIne

London, Paris maybe Tokyo

There's something going on anywhere I go

Wake Up Wake Up

On a saturday night

Could be New York

Maybe Hollywood and VIne

London, Paris maybe Tokyo

There's something going on anywhere

I go Tonight

Tonight

Yeah, tonight

 

 

SO YESTERDAY

 

(So yesterday)

(So yesterday)

(So yesterday)

You can change your life -if you wanna

You can change your clothes -if you wanna

If you change your mind

Well, that's the way it goes

 

But I'm gonna keep your jeans

And your old black hat - cause I wanna

They look good on me

You're never gonna get them back

 

At least not today,

not today, not today'

cause

 

If it's over, let it go

tomorrow it will seem

So yesterday, so yesterday

I'm just a bird that's already flown away

 

Laugh it off let it go

you wake up it will seem

So yesterday, so yesterday

Haven't you heard that

I'm gonna be okay

 

You can say you're bored -if you wanna

You can act real tough -if you wanna

You can say you're

I've heard enough

 

Thank you... you made my mind up for me

When you started to ignore me

Do you see a single tear

It isn't gonna happen here

 

At least not today,

not today, not today'

cause

 

If you're over me,

I'm already over you

If it's all been done, what is left to do

How can you hang up if the line is dead

If you wanna walk,

I'm a step ahead

If you're moving on,

I'm already gone

If the light is off then it isn't on

 

At least not today,

not today, not today'

cause

No comments: